Businesses and individuals that engage in government relations should be aware of the various political laws that may apply to them. Join Government and Regulatory Affairs associate, Cindy Irani, as she provides an overview of campaign finance, lobbying and government ethics laws at the federal, state and local levels.
Meals will be provided. We will email materials and confirm conference room locations before the program.
Date: Wednesday, October 2, 2019
Time: 12:30 – 1:30 p.m. ET, 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. CT, 9:30 – 10:30 a.m. PT
Location: Any Drinker Biddle office or via webinar.
Register: To register, email Gail Guglielmo. You will receive a confirmation email and program materials in advance of the program.
- Pennsylvania – 1.0 substantive, live credit
- New Jersey – 1.2 general distance credits (live credit is given if partaking from the Chicago office)
- New York – 1.0 professional practice credit (transitional and non-transition credit, approved for newly admitted attorneys)
- California – 1.0 general credit
- Texas – 1.0 general credit
- Illinois – 1.0 general credit
- Delaware – 1.0 general live credit
- Virginia – pending credit (please note this may not be approved in time for the compliance deadline)