Drinker Biddle is happy to support your career growth and professional development. Through our partnership with PLI, each week we will share with you a new weekly online CLE program that is good for one full hour of CLE credit.
Your free one-hour online CLE program for the week starting March 8, 2019 is Administrative Advocacy: Before the Hearing.*
Faculty discuss best practices as well as common challenges that can arise in administrative proceedings, and provide useful strategies for handling those challenges. Learn practical skills for preparing for a hearing, including prepping witnesses; getting records; developing a theory of the case; considering remedies; and submitting prehearing memos, motions and briefs.
*Today’s Free Friday may have expired in some jurisdictions. Reaccreditation is not guaranteed. Please check the credit status for your jurisdiction(s) in the Credit Information box on the right-hand side of the program webpage.
You have one week from March 8, 2019, to start the course, and up to one year to complete the course and submit for credit to PLI.
If you haven’t yet accessed a Free Friday CLE program, follow the steps detailed below to retrieve your password and start accessing your free CLE. Otherwise, click the link above to take advantage of this week's presentation.
- Go to http://www.pli.edu and click "Login" in the upper right corner
- Click "Create an Online Account Now" link
- You will be asked to fill in your profile and company information, and to create a password that you will use, along with your email address, to login to the site.
- Be sure to hit "Submit" at the bottom of the page when you are done.
- Once you have submitted your information, click the "My Account" link at the top of the page.
- Re-login using your email address and new password.
- Then, click the link above.
Once viewed, this program will be available in your Online Library along with any other web based PLI programs you view or download.