Cory M. Valley concentrates on patent prosecution and opinions for chemical and biotechnology companies. Cory conducts portfolio valuation and diligence on patent portfolios in corporate mergers and acquisitions. He counsels clients, ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies, in a variety of technology areas including biotechnology, electronic devices, and computer software.
- District of Columbia
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- University of Maryland School of Law, J.D., 2010
- Duke University, Ph.D.
- Marquette University, B.A., 2000
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Maryland Intellectual Property Student Association (Past Secretary)