Carol F. Trevey assists clients in complex commercial litigation matters in a broad range of areas, including business disputes, class actions, and antitrust. Carol has experience across many phases of civil and appellate litigation, including pre-litigation counseling, dispositive motions, and post-trial proceedings and appeals. Carol also has particular experience in arbitration under international arbitration rules as well as post-arbitration proceedings under the Federal Arbitration Act.
Carol is a contributor to the firm's SEC Law Perspectives Blog, which provides reports, discussions, and analyses on noteworthy trends in enforcement and regulatory activity of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and other agencies, such as the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC).
From 2014 to 2015, Carol clerked for the Hon. Michael M. Baylson, U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
- New Jersey
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, J.D., 2011, magna cum laude, Order of the Coif, Journal of Constitutional Law
- Swarthmore College, B.A., 2006
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania