Sawyer M. Traver handles a range of real estate−related activities, including financing, leases, contracts, litigation and land use.
Prior to joining Drinker Biddle, Sawyer served as Judicial Clerk to the Honorable Paul R. Wallace, Delaware Superior Court and as Judicial Intern to the Honorable Randy J. Holland, Delaware Supreme Court.
- Full-time assistant to the judge
- Legal research
- Drafting memoranda and court opinions
- Responsible for accuracy and cite checking
- The Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law, J.D., 2017, cum laude, Catholic University Law Review
- University of Alabama, B.A., 2014