Jonathan H. Todt provides representation in a variety of antitrust and civil litigation matters, with a particular focus on representing clients before the federal antitrust agencies. He has helped secure merger clearance for clients from federal regulators and defended clients’ interests in suits alleging a variety of anticompetitive conduct. Jon also has experience handling all aspects of civil litigation, including discovery, dispositive motions, trial advocacy, and appellate work.
- Represented Advocate Health Care in proposed merger with NorthShore University Health System before Federal Trade Commission and Northern District of Illinois -- Federal Trade Commission v. Advocate Health Care Network, et al.
- Represented a number of clients through merger clearance process with antitrust agencies, including Jefferson Health, Atlantic Health System, Meridian Health System, VWR International, and Commonwealth Laminating & Coating.
- Represented clients in a variety of commercial litigation matters in state and federal courts in the District of Columbia and Maryland.
- District of Columbia
- North Carolina
- University of Notre Dame Law School, J.D., 2011, magna cum laude, Notre Dame Law Review
- University of Notre Dame, B.A., 2006
- U.S. District Court, District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, District of Maryland
- American Bar Association, Antitrust Section