Julie L. Tersigni represents major pharmaceutical and medical device companies in products liability cases involving prescription and over-the-counter medications, medical devices, and consumer products. She also represents industrial equipment manufacturers in asbestos litigation. Julie handles cases at the state and federal court levels, including multidistrict litigation and state coordinated proceedings.
While in law school, Julie participated in Hunter Moot Court and her journal article, Without Restoring Insolvent Unemployment Trust Funds and Increasing Federal Reserves, the 2007-2009 Recessions May Cause the Depletion of the Unemployment Trust Fund, was published in the Rutgers Journal of Law and Public Policy. Prior to joining the firm, she was a summer associate in 2011.
- New Jersey
- New York
- Rutgers University School of Law - Camden, J.D., 2012, cum laude, Rutgers Journal of Law and Public Policy – Managing Articles Editor
- Villanova University, B.S., 2009, cum laude
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- American Bar Association
- New Jersey Bar Association
- New Jersey's Young Lawyer's Division