Nicholas D. Teichen focuses his practice on internal investigations and complex litigation. Nick has represented clients in response to investigations by the Securities and Exchange Commission, the Department of Justice, and other regulatory agencies. His experience also includes class action litigation and products liability litigation.
While in law school, Nick was a legal intern at the Permanent Bureau of the Hague Conference on Private International Law in The Hague, Netherlands, where he analyzed United States case law interpreting the Hague Conventions.
- University of Chicago Law School, J.D., 2014
- University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, B.A., 2010, summa cum laude
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota
- Minnesota State Bar Association