Suzanne V. Stouder defends individual and mass tort pharmaceutical and medical device products liability actions, which has included silicone gel breast implants, natural rubber latex gloves, fen-phen, Lotronex and Baycol, and has served as both local and national counsel in connection with these cases.
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, J.D., 1992
- University of California, Berkeley, B.A., 1987
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California