Her represented cases include In re: Takata Airbags Products Liability Litigation, a high-exposure multidistrict litigation involving both consolidated class action proceedings and product liability injury cases arising out of a recalled vehicle airbag inflator system.
Mahsa maintains an active pro bono practice with a special interest in asylum-related cases. She also serves as a member of the firm’s Diversity and Inclusion Committee.
Mahsa is fluent in French, Farsi, Arabic, Swedish and Turkish.
- Representing major automotive manufacturer in multiple putative consumer class actions alleging defective design and manufacture and involving claims of breach of express warranty and violation of consumer protection statutes.
- Tulane University School of Law, J.D., 2011
- University of Miami, B.S., Finance, 2006, summa cum laude
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Northern District of Texas
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Southern District of Texas
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers Leadership Class (2012-2013)
- Human Rights Initiative of North Texas, Volunteer