Andrew E. Seaberg counsels organizations in the investment management industry, including investment companies and investment advisers. Drew participates in fund formation and reorganization, prepares registration statements and handles various securities filings for both open-end and closed-end funds.
Drew assists in counseling our firm’s registered investment company clients throughout their lifecycle, and works with investment advisers, fund boards and service providers. His experience as an associate in the firm’s Chambers-ranked investment management group includes:
- Managing all aspects of the formation, reorganization and liquidation of mutual funds and mutual fund complexes.
- Negotiation of fund agreements and service provider contracts.
- Preparation of proxy statements.
- Drafting exemptive applications.
- Negotiation and preparation of mutual fund credit facilities.
- Preparation of comment letters on regulatory initiatives and proposed rules.
Awards Methodology (www.drinkerbiddle.com/content/awards)
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, J.D., 2009, magna cum laude, Temple Law Review – Articles Editor
- Hamilton College, B.A., 2001, cum laude, departmental honors
- Pi Sigma Alpha