Diego J. Rosado represents corporate clients in complex commercial matters and business disputes that typically involve contracts, commercial leases and construction-related issues, procurement, commercial advertising and employment agreements. He also represents broker-dealers in disputes before FINRA and various courts. Diego’s success in litigating and arbitrating client matters before trial and appellate courts draws in large part upon his ability to effectively and persuasively articulate arguments on his clients’ behalf.
Diego represents companies from multiple industries including real estate, technology and financial services. He can be relied on to obtain the most favorable outcomes for clients seeking to address legal issues related to their business interests or defend those interests in court or in arbitration.
Diego contributes to Drinker Biddle’s Telephone Consumer Protection Act Blog, which provides important information and insight about the Telephone Consumer Protection Act.
Diego serves as a member of Drinker Biddle’s Diversity and Inclusion Committee, as well as a member of the firm’s Associates’ Committee. Diego is also involved in the firm’s hiring and supervision of its annual summer associate class and the mentorship of more junior lawyers.
Diego is an active member of the New Jersey Bar Association. Additionally, Diego provides hundreds of hours of pro bono legal services each year, particularly in civil rights litigations and post-conviction proceedings.
Following graduation from law school, Diego served as a judicial clerk to Justice Helen E. Hoens of the New Jersey Supreme Court from 2011–2012. Diego’s clerkship exposed him to dozens of civil litigations, in the commercial context and otherwise, before New Jersey’s highest state court.
- Represented a leading healthcare liability insurer in an advertising litigation; summary judgment granted in favor of the insurer. NJ PURE v. Princeton Insurance Company, 2018 WL 4502187 (D.N.J.).
- Represents a prominent real estate development group in a litigation against its commercial tenant.
- Represented a premier wedding and special event venue in a complex construction dispute against its former general contractor and various subcontractors.
- Represented a technology and multi-industrial solutions provider in an arbitration against its former subcontractor.
- Represented a broker-dealer in an arbitration against a financial advisor formerly employed by the broker-dealer.
- Represented several luxury automotive dealerships in litigations against a former executive and other former management-level employees.
- Represents an infection prevention device manufacturer in a dispute with a former product supplier.
- Represented a technology solutions provider in a dispute with a former business partner.
- Represented executives of a data analytics company in an employment-related dispute.
Clients have consistently recognized Diego’s ability to present a 'clear and persuasive' analysis of the issues at stake and for his 'strong' legal writing skills.
- New Jersey
- New York
- Seton Hall University School of Law, J.D., 2011, magna cum laude, Order of the Coif, Seton Hall Law Review
- The College of New Jersey, B.A., 2008, cum laude
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- New Jersey State Bar Association