Irene M. Rizzi counsels clients in all stages of employment and commercial litigation, including class actions. She works closely with executives and in-house counsel to develop litigation strategies in line with company objectives.
Irene manages all aspects of written discovery, and performs complex legal research related to federal and state employment laws. She also conducts extensive pre-trial fact investigation and drafts dispositive and procedural motions. Prior to joining Drinker Biddle, Irene was an associate at a national Am Law 200 firm.
Irene is a contributor to the firm's LaborSphere blog, which provides coverage and insights on breaking cases, recently enacted legislation, and a broad range of employee benefits and labor issues.
- Harvard Law School, J.D., 2014, Harvard Negotiation Journal, Senior Editor
- Georgetown University, B.A., 2010, summa cum laude
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California