Irene M. Rizzi represents clients in a variety of employment-related disputes including discrimination, harassment, retaliation, wrongful termination, and wage and hour compliance. In addition, Irene counsels employers on pre-litigation matters, conducts trainings and presentations, and assists clients draft, review, and revise employee handbooks, human resources policies, and employee contracts. Irene also advises clients on labor and employment due diligence matters and potential exposure analyses in connection with corporate transactions and acquisitions.
Irene has represented employers in single-plaintiff actions, class actions, and representative actions, and has extensive experience in all phases of litigation in both federal and state courts.
Irene is a contributor to the firm's LaborSphere blog, which provides coverage and insights on breaking cases, recently enacted legislation, and a broad range of employee benefits and labor issues.
- Harvard Law School, J.D., 2014, Harvard Negotiation Journal, Senior Editor
- Georgetown University, B.A., 2010, summa cum laude
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California