Harold Pezzner represents clients in a variety of areas including patent litigation, patent prosecution, patent reissue and reexamination and trademarks in the mechanical arts. Prior to joining the firm, Hal was a patent examiner with the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- George Washington University Law School, J.D., with honors
- Pennsylvania State University, B.S.
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of Delaware
- American Bar Association
- American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA)
- Delaware State Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Philadelphia Intellectual Property Law Association (PIPLA)