Dana has significant experience in risk management counseling, specifically in the area of sales of products and services to the U.S. government. She is known for her particular expertise with the SAFETY Act, a statute that protects companies from civil suits arising from acts of terrorism. Dana routinely counsels clients on the regulatory process for obtaining coverage under the SAFETY Act and helps them to prepare SAFETY act applications for review by the Department of Homeland Security.
Dana is a former law clerk for the Honorable Nancy B. Firestone of the United States Court of Federal Claims.
- District of Columbia
- George Washington University Law School, J.D., 1997, cum laude, Public Contract Law Journal
- University of Maryland, B.A., 1994, magna cum laude
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- American Bar Association, Public Contract Law Section
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- Maryland State Bar Association