Qiusi Y. Newcom assists clients with navigating emerging issues and regulatory compliance in telecommunications laws and international trade laws. She is an associate with the Telecommunications Team and the Customs and International Trade Team.
Prior to joining Drinker Biddle, Qiusi was an associate with a boutique employment law firm where she handled labor and employment matters before federal courts and federal agencies, including the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. Qiusi also gained valuable litigation experience through public interest work involving personal injury and criminal matters. During law school, Qiusi was a member of and published an article in the Federal Communications Law Journal. Qiusi is fluent in Mandarin Chinese.
- District of Columbia
- George Washington University Law School, J.D., 2017
- China University of Political Science and Law, LL.B., 2014
- China University of Political Science and Law, B.A., 2014
- U.S. Court of Appeals, District of Columbia Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of Maryland