Kaitlin A. McKenzie-Fiumara consults with clients on state and local taxes, and escheat/unclaimed property issues. She assists clients across many industries with respect to audits, appeals, return positions and litigation. Kait’s experience covers numerous state and local taxing jurisdictions—most notably Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware and Philadelphia. Her areas of focus include sales and use taxes, income and franchise taxes, withholding tax, and unclaimed property services.
In 2015, Kait was appointed to the City of Philadelphia’s Tax Review Board by then Mayor Michael A. Nutter. The Board resolves all non-judicial disputes regarding City taxes, charges, fees and fines. She clerked for Judge Albert W. Sheppard in Philadelphia’s Commerce Case Management Program.
- New Jersey
- Temple University Fox School of Business, M.B.A., 2011
- Villanova University Graduate Tax Program, LL.M., 2007
- Villanova University School of Law, J.D., 2006, Women's Law Forum Journal
- University of Pittsburgh, B.A. & B.S., 2003, cum laude
- New Jersey Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association, State and Local Tax Section
- Philadelphia Bar Association, Tax Council
- Philadelphia Department of Revenue Tax Advisory Committee