Emily J. Maus assists in clean energy project development, including the structure and development of microgrids and on-site generation. She has experience in a variety of energy procurement matters and energy transactions and advises clients in energy and life science industries on international, federal, and state regulatory compliance. Her work also includes assisting health care systems, hospitals, and life sciences companies with various regulatory and transactional matters.
- District of Columbia
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D., cum laude, Georgetown International Environmental Law Review, Senior Editor
- University of Colorado, Boulder, M.A.
- Mount Holyoke College, B.A., cum laude
- American Bar Association
- National Association of Women Lawyers
- Women’s Bar Association of DC