Jessica E. Loesing represents clients in life insurance disputes, particularly in matters relating to the secondary market for life insurance, insurance fraud, and policy lapses.
While in law school, Jessica served as a judicial extern for the Honorable Anne Lazarus of the Superior Court of Pennsylvania and the Honorable Sandra Mazer Moss of the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas. Jessica received both the Justitia et Fides in Lex Scholarship and the Helen Cohen Levitt Award from Rutgers University.
- New Jersey
- Rutgers University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, Dean's Scholar
- University of Missouri, B.A.
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Pennsylvania