Jason T. Ketelsen assists clients with various stages of legal proceedings and trial preparation by conducting legal research and drafting memoranda, motions, settlements, and briefs.
Jason is a contributor to the firm's SEC Law Perspectives Blog, which provides reports, discussions, and analyses on noteworthy trends in enforcement and regulatory activity of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and other agencies, such as the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC).
While in law school, Jason represented low-income clients through Villanova’s Health Law Clinic and was recognized for excellence in clinical field work. Jason also served as a teaching assistant for Civil Procedure and Property.
Awards Methodology (www.drinkerbiddle.com/content/awards)
- New Jersey
- Villanova University School of Law, J.D., 2015, magna cum laude, Villanova Law Review
- Columbia University, M.S., 2008
- Luther College, B.A., 2005, magna cum laude
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association