Kelley M. Johnson assists her clients in various aspects of commercial real estate, including acquisitions and dispositions, financing, leasing and joint ventures. She provides counsel to both borrows and lenders in the negotiation and documentation of complex lending transactions secured by real estate. She has provided counsel to national and regional companies in a wide variety of commercial transactions, including the structuring and negotiation of joint ventures, entity formation and other aspects of real estate transactions.
Kelley has significant acquisitions and dispositions experience with a number of different property types, including transactions involving office buildings, retail malls, and industrial complexes. She is also well-versed in a variety of different leasing types, including health care, office, industrial and retail leasing. Locally, Kelley has represented landlords in a number of retail and office leases.
- Represented a life insurance company lender in a portfolio loan involving 25 properties in multiple states.
- Represented a real estate investment trust in the sale of numerous retail properties located on the east coast.
- Negotiated numerous leases for a national specialty health care provider.
- New York
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, J.D., 2002, cum laude, Law Review
- St. Joseph's University, B.A., 1999, magna cum laude