Katie M. Jackson assists her clients in managing all aspects of litigation, including drafting motions, making court appearances, taking depositions, and handling settlement negotiations. Katie’s practice focuses on defense of pharmaceutical and consumer product companies in complex litigation, including personal injury actions and mass tort litigations. Katie currently serves as the associate liaison for the mentoring program in the Los Angeles office, and she is an associate leader on the Women’s Leadership Committee. Katie Jackson recently completed the Summer 2019 International Association of Defense Counsel Trial Academy at Stanford Law School.
While in law school, Katie served as a judicial extern for the Honorable Christina A. Snyder, United States Central District, Los Angeles.
- University of California, Berkeley, School of Law, J.D., 2014, Sports and Entertainment Journal
- University of Pennsylvania, B.A., 2009, magna cum laude
- University of California, Berkeley, School of Law, Expulsion Clinic
- Advocates for Youth Justice (Past Co-VP of Membership)
- University of Pennsylvania, Kappa Alpha Theta Magazine (Past Editor)
- University of Pennsylvania, CASA
- Public Counsel, Leadership Council