Sara E. Inman provides legal counsel to various companies and addresses claim-handling issues for insurance companies, focusing her practice on insurance coverage, bad faith litigation and complex litigation matters. Sara’s litigation experience is wide ranging and includes the areas of toxic tort and product liability defense, commercial litigation and litigation involving catastrophic injuries.
Sara has experience in all aspects of trial preparation, including conducting depositions, working with expert witnesses, drafting and arguing a variety of motions including dispositive motions, conducting witness examinations during arbitration, and attending mediations. Her experience also includes conducting examinations under oath on behalf of insurance companies during claims investigations. Sara has served as national discovery counsel on various matters for Fortune 500 companies and has vast experience in handling discovery issues during litigation.
In addition to litigation, Sara assists companies with issues related to privacy and cyber security. Specifically, she addresses breach related issues and assists in ensuring clients are in compliance with applicable federal and state standards.
First Place, American Bar Association Labor and Employment Trial Advocacy Regional Competition
Awards Methodology (www.drinkerbiddle.com/content/awards)
- Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, J.D., 2011, Science and Technology Law Review – Notes Editor
- University of Texas at Dallas, B.A., 2008, cum laude
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- University of Texas at Dallas Debate Alumni Association
- University of Texas at Dallas Hobson Wildenthal Honors College Debate Scholarship Committee
- Women's Leadership Committee, Drinker Biddle, Dallas Associate representative