Sara E. Inman provides legal counsel to various companies and addresses claim-handling issues for insurance companies, focusing her practice on insurance coverage, bad faith litigation and complex litigation matters. Sara also has extensive experience in the areas of toxic tort and product liability defense, commercial litigation and litigation involving catastrophic injuries. Her experience in commercial litigation ranges from simple breach of contract disputes to complex fraud cases.
Sara has experience in all aspects of trial preparation, including conducting depositions, working with expert witnesses, drafting and arguing a variety of motions including summary judgments, conducting witness examinations during arbitration, and attending mediations. Her experience also includes conducting examinations under oath on behalf of insurance companies during claims investigations. Sara has served as national discovery counsel on various matters for Fortune 500 companies and has vast experience in handling discovery issues during litigation.
First Place, American Bar Association Labor and Employment Trial Advocacy Regional Competition
Awards Methodology (www.drinkerbiddle.com/content/awards)
- Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, J.D., 2011, Science and Technology Law Review – Notes Editor
- University of Texas at Dallas, B.A., 2008, cum laude
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- University of Texas at Dallas Debate Alumni Association
- University of Texas at Dallas Hobson Wildenthal Honors College Debate Scholarship Committee
- Women's Leadership Committee, Drinker Biddle, Dallas Associate representative