Michelle Howe works closely with the firm’s administrative departments and outside vendors to ensure that the Chicago office’s attorneys and staff are able to meet the needs of both their internal and external clients effectively and efficiently. She manages the day-to-day administrative operations of the Chicago office including facilities coordination, budget management, and events.
- More than fifteen years of human resources and administrative experience in mid- to large-sized Chicago law firms.
- Demonstrated successes in employee relations, recruiting, retention, and office initiatives.
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) and Society of Human Resource Management Certified Professional (SHRM-CP).
- Board Member and Career Services Advisor for the Chicago Chapter of the Association of Legal Administrators.
- University of Illinois at Chicago, B.A., Teaching of English
- Association of Legal Administrators (ALA)
- Association of Legal Administrators Greater Chicago Chapter (ALA GCC)