Mary Katherine (Katie) Hickey represents health care industry clients in a range of corporate, regulatory, and transactional matters.
Prior to joining Drinker Biddle, Katie served as a law clerk for The Honorable Charles R. Wilson at the United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit in Tampa, Florida. Katie previously served as a summer intern for the Honorable Gerald J. Pappert at the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania in 2016 and was a summer associate at Drinker Biddle in 2017. While in law school, Katie served as a teaching assistant for several first-year classes and ran the public interest immersion program for first-year students. Prior to attending law school, Katie was an intern in the strategic planning department of a large health system in Pennsylvania.
Notre Dame Law School
- Dean Joseph O’Meara Award for Outstanding Academic Achievement
- Conrad Kellenberg Award for Community Service
- H. King Williams Memorial Award
- Presidential Scholar
- Richard L. Bates Community Service Award
Awards Methodology (www.drinkerbiddle.com/content/awards)
- University of Notre Dame Law School, J.D., 2018, summa cum laude, Dean’s Circle Fellow, Notre Dame Law Review – Executive Managing Editor
- Villanova University, B.A., 2015, summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa