Audrey A. Hale represents a broad range of clients, including hospitals and hospital systems, physician groups, and managed care organizations, with a focus on transactional and regulatory matters. Her experience includes mergers, acquisitions and joint ventures, governance, compliance, reimbursement, licensure, tax exemption, physician contracting, clinical trial arrangements, medical staff and managed care matters, and privacy.
- Represented a New Jersey hospital in a joint venture with for-profit companies for development and operation of the first proton therapy cancer center in New Jersey.
- Comprehensive governance projects for a New Jersey hospital system and a community hospital, including adoption of governance best practices and revised committee structures.
- Sale by a New Jersey non-profit, tax-exempt hospital system of one of its hospitals to a for-profit joint venture.
Outstanding Hospital Lawyer, Nightingale's Healthcare News
Awards Methodology (www.drinkerbiddle.com/content/awards)
- New Jersey
- Rutgers University School of Law - Newark, J.D., 1990
- Stevens Institute of Technology, B.S., 1985, with honors
- N.J. State Bar Association, Health and Hospital Law Section, Chair (1998-1999)
- Local adult literacy program, Volunteer math tutor