Neil K. Haimm counsels private equity firms and public and private companies regarding mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and other strategic transactions, as well as venture and growth capital investments.
Neil has more than 30 years of experience as a corporate lawyer.
Neil has represented numerous companies in negotiating and closing mergers and acquisitions and other strategic business transactions. Representative clients include:
- Inverness Graham Investments in multiple acquisitions and divestitures.
- Various private equity funds, including Eureka Growth Capital and The Argentum Group, in growth capital investments and M&A transactions.
- Closely held technology and business service companies in raising capital, commercial arrangements and sale transactions.
- Family offices in investment and acquisition transactions.
Awards Methodology (www.drinkerbiddle.com/content/awards)
Neil Haimm regularly represents private equity firms and specializes in M&A, joint ventures and other corporate transactions. He is considered to be 'a great corporate lawyer' by interviewees.Chambers USA (2019)
Neil Haimm is proficient in representing private equity firms and multinational corporations across a range of corporate transactions. Sources report: ‘He is a highly qualified attorney,’ with others adding: ‘He quickly grasps issues and has an effective negotiating style.’Chambers USA (2018)
- New Jersey
- New York
- New York University School of Law, LL.M., in Taxation, 1985
- New York University School of Law, J.D., 1980
- University of Pennsylvania, B.A., 1977, magna cum laude
- Golden Slipper Club and Charities
- Golden Slipper Gems
- Association for Corporate Growth