Neil K. Haimm assists private equity firms and public and private companies with mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and other strategic transactions, as well as venture and growth capital investments.
Neil has more than 30 years of experience as a corporate lawyer.
Neil has represented numerous companies in negotiating and closing mergers and acquisitions and other strategic business transactions. Representative clients include:
- Inverness Graham Investments in multiple acquisitions and divestitures.
- Various private equity funds, including LLR Partners, Eureka Growth Capital and The Argentum Group, in growth capital investments and M&A transactions.
- Endo Pharmaceuticals in strategic acquisitions and joint ventures.
- VWR in multiple strategic acquisitions.
- Closely held technology and business service companies in raising capital, commercial arrangements and sale transactions.
- Family offices in investment and acquisition transactions.
Awards Methodology (www.drinkerbiddle.com/content/awards)
Neil Haimm's practice covers M&A, venture and growth capital investments and strategic acquisitions. He chairs the Corporate and Securities practice group and brings over 30 years' experience in the field. Market sources consider him 'an excellent lawyer, because he is very knowledgeable, very calm, a very good listener and he responds to the issues directly.'Chambers USA (2017)
- New Jersey
- New York
- New York University School of Law, LL.M., in Taxation, 1985
- New York University School of Law, J.D., 1980
- University of Pennsylvania, B.A., 1977, magna cum laude
- Golden Slipper Club
- Association for Corporate Growth
- Leadership Council of the KIPP Charter Schools in Philadelphia