Jennifer C. Fried handles a broad range of commercial real estate matters, including leasing, financing, and acquisitions and dispositions.
Jennifer represents tenants and landlords in all aspects of real estate leasing, including office, retail, industrial and ground leasing matters. She handles complex mezzanine financing for developers in both New Jersey and New York. Jennifer has also represented banks in connection with financing transactions secured by real estate mortgages. In addition to leasing and financing, Jennifer counsels clients in the purchase and sale of all types of commercial real estate.
- Representing a tenant in a build to suit 340,000 warehouse facility in New Jersey.
- Representing Avaya, Inc. in connection with its leasing of office space on a national scale.
- Represented a property owner in connection with its leasing of ground level retail units in downtown Princeton.
- Represented a retail tenant in its East coast rollout.
- Handled negotiation of a headquarters office lease in Newark for a publicly traded energy services company.
- Represented a research organization in leasing of office headquarters in various states.
- Represented a prominent New York developer in a number of acquisition and construction financing matters, including a $83 million construction financing for a mixed use residential/retail project in Tribeca.
- Represented a number of national banks in mortgage financings with borrowers which included performing legal due diligence for the lenders and drafting and negotiating the loan documents.
- Represented non-profit owner of a number of continuing care retirement communities in a bond financing matter.
- Represented a developer in the purchase of an assemblage of buildings from various sellers in lower Manhattan.
- Represented metal tooling company in sale of its assets and leaseback of certain industrial sites.
- Handled various acquisitions in upstate New York for developer of mixed use residential/commercial.
- New Jersey
- New York
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, J.D., 1996
- University of Buffalo, B.A., 1992, magna cum laude