Molly E. Flynn focuses her practice on the defense of pharmaceutical and medical device companies in complex litigation, including actions brought by state attorneys general, personal injury actions and mass tort litigation.
Molly serves as local and national counsel in litigation involving medications and medical devices, including antipsychotics, anticoagulants, antiepileptics, and pelvic mesh, and defends against a variety of claims, including false claims act violations, consumer protection act violations and negligent failure-to-warn. Molly also has significant experience litigating for and defending against claims for statutory attorneys’ fees.
Molly regularly handles all aspects of pre-trial activities, including written discovery, fact and expert depositions, and motion practice. Her recent activities include:
- Taking depositions of plaintiffs, prescribers, treaters, and experts.
- Preparing expert witness for deposition.
- Prepared and defending company witness depositions.
- Serving as trial counsel in bellwether trials.
Awards Methodology (www.drinkerbiddle.com/content/awards)
- New Jersey
- George Washington University Law School, J.D., 2007, with honors
- Temple University, B.A., 2002, summa cum laude
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- American Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute, Drug and Medical Device Committee
- Defense Research Institute, Young Lawyers Committee
- Waldorf School of Philadelphia, Board of Trustees and Development Committee