Susan understands that the first step to advocacy is listening to her client’s needs and objectives so she can work for the best result for each particular client on each particular issue.
Susan is a frequent speaker on topics ranging from expert witness deposition strategy, employer liability and intentional tort claims to alternative fee arrangements and matters relating to the effective and efficient practice of law.
- Defended a national insurance company in coverage disputes throughout Texas.
- Defended schools and an educational research corporation in employment disputes over negligent hiring, training and supervision.
- Managed national defense for a major retailer in products liability cases pending in California, Texas and Arkansas, with case handling from initial pleadings through resolution, including trial.
- Served as national coordinating counsel for an international chemical company, managing all mass tort products and premises liability litigation and trial work.
- Defended manufacturers of products including industrial equipment, household appliances, paint and coatings, chemicals, toys, and others in national litigation.
- Defended employment disputes on behalf of large corporations, small businesses and physician practice groups.
- New York
- Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, J.D., 2003
- Rice University, B.A., 2000
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas
- Defense Research Institute