Kevin H. DeMaio assists clients at various stages of legal proceedings and trial preparation, including legal research and writing motions and other legal memoranda.
Upon graduation from law school and prior to joining the firm as an associate, Kevin served as a law clerk to the Hon. Anne E. Thompson of the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey from 2016-2017. While in law school, Kevin served as a judicial intern for the Hon. Cathy L. Waldor, also of the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey.
- New Jersey
- New York
- Seton Hall University School of Law, J.D., 2016, magna cum laude, Order of the Coif, Seton Hall Law Review, Presidential Scholar
- Princeton University, B.A., 2012
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. Tax Court
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association