Daryl Daly represents major pharmaceutical and medical device companies in products liability cases involving prescription and over-the-counter medications, medical devices, and consumer products. She handles cases at the state and federal court levels, including multidistrict litigation and state coordinated proceedings.
Prior to joining the firm, Daryl worked on variety of litigation matters, including transportation litigation and insurance coverage defense. After law school, Daryl served as a law clerk for the Honorable Francine I. Axelrad, P.J.A.D., for the Superior Court of New Jersey, Appellate Division.
- New Jersey
- New York
- Rutgers University School of Law, J.D., 2011, cum laude, Rutgers Law Journal
- Rutgers University - New Brunswick, B.A., 2008, cum laude
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Western District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Attorney Mentor, Volunteer
- New Jersey LEEP, Volunteer