Eileen M. Considine advises clients on strategic planning, managed care contract and rate negotiations. She has a great amount of experience addressing significant regulatory issues applicable to the managed care industry, particularly with respect to Medicare Advantage and managed Medicaid plans. Eileen’s clients include hospitals and health systems, academic medical centers and faculty practice plans, physician groups, ancillary providers, managed care organizations and integrated delivery networks.
In the emerging health reform marketplace, Eileen works with clients to create mechanisms for provider alignment and participation in Medicare shared savings initiatives, commercial accountable care arrangements, bundled payments and patient-centered medical homes. She has experience on the payor side as a representative for provider-sponsored HMOs and Medicaid managed care organizations.
Eileen clerked for the Honorable James T. Foley, United States District Court for the Northern District of New York.
- New York
- Albany Law School of Union University, J.D., 1980
- Rutgers University, B.A., 1977, magna cum laude
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Western District of New York