Sheila Quinn Bonham has more than 30 years of experience managing law firm operations. She is responsible for the onboarding and integration of lateral lawyers, non-lawyer professionals, and staff, and establishes policies and procedures to optimize efficiencies in each practice group and administrative department. Sheila works closely with the firm’s C-Suite administrative executives and aligns local functions with national strategic initiatives in the areas of Information Governance, Space Planning Design and Construction, Information Systems, Human Resources, Event Management, Visitor Services, and Local Community Outreach.
- Substantive experience managing the integration of lateral lawyers, non-lawyer professionals, and staff.
- Managed several major construction projects, including a recent redesign and construction of 90,000 square feet in current space over four phases.
- Serves on several National Policy Committees for Human Resources and Administrative Service Initiatives.
- Villanova University, B.A., English
- Association of Legal Administrators, Capital Chapter (Past President)
- Society for Human Resources Management