Marshall L. Baker represents clients doing business across a wide-range of industries, including energy, insurance, pharmaceutical, retail, technology and telecommunications. He focuses his practice on complex commercial litigation involving, multi-state consumer class actions and product liability litigation. Marshall has defended cases in state and federal courts at both the trial and appellate level.
Marshall is also a frequent contributor to the firm’s Telephone Consumer Protection Act Blog, which regularly provides important news and insights about the TCPA.
- Defends clients from a wide-range of industries facing claims of unfair competition, false advertising, consumer fraud, breach of contract, breach of express and implied warranties, and violations of the TCPA.
- Defends major pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers in cases involving allegations of negligence, fraud, failure to warn, design defect, and manufacturing defect.
- University of California, Davis, School of Law, J.D., 2014
- University of California, Davis, A.B., 2011, with highest honors
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- American Bar Association
- The Bar Association of San Francisco