Fadila E. Akel assists clients at various stages of legal proceedings and trial preparations. She reviews corporate documents and commercial agreements and assists in drafting memorandums, depositions, judicial proceedings and analysis related to various commercial litigation matters. Fadila was previously a summer associate at the firm.
During law school, Fadila worked with the United States District Court of Southern California for the Chambers of the Honorable, Jill L. Burkhardt. This work included settlement, discovery and case management conferences, research, recommendations and ongoing criminal and civil court proceedings.
- Nancy Hamilton Scholar in Law Award, Washington University School of Law (2019)
- Social Justice Program Award, University of California, San Diego (2015)
- Most Involved Scholar of 2014 Award, University of California, San Diego (2014)
Awards Methodology (www.drinkerbiddle.com/content/awards)
- Washington University School of Law, J.D., 2019, Journal of Law and Policy - Primary Editor
- University of California, San Diego, B.A., 2015, Provost Honors
Health Law Society
Middle Eastern Law Students Association