- Chambers USA, Band 1 – Labor & Employment: Employee Benefits & Compensation, Illinois (2019)
- Chambers USA, Band 3 – Technology & Outsourcing, Illinois (2019)
- Chambers USA, Band 4 – Healthcare, Illinois (2019)
- Chambers USA, Band 4 – Litigation: White-Collar Crime & Government Investigations, Illinois (2019)
- Equality Illinois, Top Illinois Law Firm for LGBT Equality (2016)
Some recent community efforts include:
Investing In Justice
The entire Chicago office participates annually in the Chicago Bar Foundation’s annual Investing in Justice Campaign, which raises money for grants to legal aid nonprofits, to ensure that people in the community who are most in need have access to critical legal assistance.
Working In The Schools
Working in the Schools (WITS) is a nonprofit organization that promotes literacy by connecting Chicago Public School students with volunteers for stories and activities. WITS brings the students to the Chicago office where they are paired with volunteer Drinker Biddle mentors who read with the students and assist them with their homework.
Off the Street Club
The Chicago office holds a jeans day every Friday where participants donate $5 to be distributed to the office’s charities of the year, for example, the Off the Street Club—Chicago’s oldest boys and girls club, which currently serves more than 3,000 kids living in dangerous neighborhoods. The club offers several afterschool programs, tutoring and mentorship opportunities for all the kids that pass through its doors.