In this issue:
- New Jersey’s Minority Oppression Statute Can Apply to Foreign Corporations
- New Jersey Consumer Fraud Act Held Not to Cover Financial Planning Services
- Third Circuit Predicts New Jersey Courts Would Recognize "Deepening Insolvency" Damages
- Can An Owner Testify About the Value of A Closely Held Business?
- NJ Bill Would Reduce Limitations Period for Claims Against Accountants and Other Professionals
- Litigation Survey Results Provide Confirmation and Some Surprises
- Third Circuit Holds Punitive Damages Cannot Exceed Compensatory Damages
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty or Breach of Contract? It Makes a Big Difference
Click on the PDF link above to view the full summary.