Chicago associate Mollie Sitkowski was recently profiled as part of the ABA’s Law Practice Today panel titled “Bottom Up: The Next Generation is Changing the Profession.” Mollie was one of five emerging lawyers selected to address a series of issues relevant to the practice of law and the ways in which it is evolving to enhance productivity, client service and firm culture.
Mollie offered her insights on:
- How the practice of law is changing.
- Why more law firms are embracing front-line ideas.
- What new ideas have had a significant impact on Drinker Biddle and its approach to client work.
- Whether recent changes to the practice of law reflect the values and needs of firm clients.
- How younger lawyers impact law firm culture.
- What recent changes to law practice are most exciting for young lawyers.
Law Practice Today by the American Bar Association (ABA) Law Practice Division is a monthly digital publication bringing you the most current information and trends in the legal industry by delivering anecdotes from professionals in the field of law.