Since June 23rd, New York partner Tom Dawson has been quoted in a number of insurance industry publications, including Trading Risk, Business Insurance and Reactions on the markets’ response to the shocking result of the June 23 UK referendum to leave the European Union. Tom offers an idea of what a world post-Brexit may look like for the re/insurance industry.
- Read, “Bermuda Set to Benefit from Brexit vote,” on Trading Risk here.
- Read the Insurance Insider “Inside E&S” editor’s note here.
- Read, “Brexit Win: London Market Responses,” on Reactions here.
- Read, “W.R. Berkley VP: Brexit Vote May Increase Regulatory Complexity, Need for Both UK/EU Presence” on Am Best here.
- Read. “Covered agreement must "remain priority", US reinsurers say” on Insurance ERM here.
- Read “Brexit will have little impact on US activities of re/insurers” on Intelligent Insurer here.
- Read, Insurers in state of flux as 'Brexit' confounds market” on Business Insurance here.
- Read, Brexit, Day 11 - US insurance regulatory views on impact of Brexit in UK and EU” on Advisen Front Page News here.
*Subscriptions may be required.