Drinker Biddle is pleased to invite you to our inaugural Structured Settlement and Annuities Roundtable on Thursday, June 6, 2019, in our Philadelphia office.
This day-long program includes three substantive sessions on pressing issues facing the structured settlement industry and its participants, accompanied by opportunities for open discussion, collaborative thinking, and networking. Topics include:
- Structured Settlements Then and Now: A panel discussion focusing on important trends, notable developments, and potential trouble areas to watch for in the coming months and years.
- Fun with Tax: Ask the tax expert about best practices for administering blocks of business, potential pitfalls, and other tax challenges surrounding structured settlements.
- They’re Not Who We Think They Are - Fraud and Deception: Interactive discussion focusing on payee fraud, factoring company behavior, identity theft, and recent litigation stemming from fraud and factoring deception.
Lunch will be provided to all guests, and we invite you to stay for post-session networking and cocktails. We look forward to seeing you there!
We are pleased to waive the registration fee for all industry professionals.
Date: Thursday, June 6, 2019
Time: 10:00 a.m.
Location: Drinker Biddle, One Logan Square, Ste. 2000, Philadelphia, PA 19103
Hotel: We are pleased to offer a negotiated rate at The Logan Hotel, just steps from our Philadelphia office. Please note that attendees are responsible for making their own hotel reservations. To reserve a room, click here.
CLE: This program has been approved for:
- California – 3.0 General Credits
- Connecticut – 3.0 General Credits
- Illinois – 3.0 General Credits
- New Jersey – 3.6 General Credits
- New York – 3.0 General Credits (Professional Practice)
- Pennsylvania – 3.0 General Credits
- Texas – 3.0 General Credits
If you would like credit in another jurisdiction, please list that jurisdiction on your registration form and we will advise on eligibility for accreditation.
Questions? Please contact Sandra.Jones dbr.com.