Drinker Biddle and Manam Applications invite you to a breakfast program on “Drones and Real Estate: New Solutions for Old Infrastructure Challenges.” This program is also available via webinar.
Infrastructure projects are vitally important, though they pose considerable challenges in terms of cost, timeliness, planning, implementation, and execution. However, emerging technologies might lessen the burden and provide alternative solutions to some of these obstacles.
Drinker Biddle’s Paul Gelb, Manam’s Rafe Almagor, and Avisight founder Michael Frechette will lead discussions exploring the ways advanced technologies can be used when surveying, planning, building, and supervising roads and bridges. Panels will cover:
- Drone and Laser Technology in Real Estate Development Projects and Operations: From the use of web-based applications to survey and analyze road conditions to the deployment of drone and LiDar technologies, industry panelists will examine how these developments can improve the planning, analyzing, and displaying of real estate and infrastructure projects and maintenance. They will also discuss effective approaches for public infrastructure budgeting and programming that can be used to coordinate decisions across divisions of a public agency.
- Federal Environmental and Safety Standards for Infrastructure Projects: A key component when approaching and implementing new projects is compliance with federal safety standards. This panel provides an overview of essential regulations that parties should be aware of before taking on a project and will also outline the best platforms for managing road surveys, analyzing current conditions and future performance, and defining expected needs for city/state road network (asphalt, concrete, gravel).
We hope you can join us!
Date: Thursday, May 30, 2019
Time: Registration/Breakfast: 8:30 – 9:00 a.m.; Program: 9:00 – 11:00 a.m.
- California – 2.0 General Credit
- Illinois – 2.0 General Credit
- New York – 2.0 General Credit (Professional Practice)
- Pennsylvania – 2.0 General
- Texas – 2.0 General Credit
- New Jersey – 2.4 General Credit
If you are seeking credit in another jurisdiction, please email dionne.brooks dbr.com to advise eligibility.
Location: Drinker Biddle Los Angeles Office or Webinar
Questions? Please contact eventsteam dbr.com