Please join us for an informative series of presentations on Hot Topics in Real Estate Law. Among other things, we will discuss the newly enacted legislation creating Qualified Opportunity Zones and the substantial tax benefits that can be achieved from participating in the program. We will also provide an overview of the use of Delaware Statutory Trusts in 1031 Exchanges and we will discuss the changing laws regarding High Volatility Commercial Real Estate Loans. Members of our Real Estate practice will also present on the following topics:
- Changes to New Jersey Bonding Law and Sewer Fees
- Maintenance Issues in Industrial Leases
- New Jersey Construction Lien Law
- New Jersey Legislative Update
We hope to see you there!
Date: Tuesday, December 11, 2018
Breakfast/Meet & Greet: 8:00 – 8:30 a.m.
Presentations: 8:30 – 10:00 a.m.
Location: Drinker Biddle 600 Campus Dr. Florham Park, NJ 07932
CLE: This seminar has been approved for CLE credits as follows:
- Pennsylvania – 1.5 substantive live credit
- New Jersey – 1.8 general distance credits (live credit is given if participating from the New Jersey office)
- New York – 1.5 professional practice credit (transitional and non-transitional credit, approved for newly admitted attorneys)
If you are seeking CLE credit in another jurisdiction, please contact megan.mcclatchy dbr.com.
Questions? Please contact marc.pantel dbr.com