The expanding size, scope and frequency of data collection provides strategic opportunities for organizations in responding to a cyber incident by leveraging timely intelligence. Drinker Biddle, Tritura IG and other industry experts in information security, crisis communications, and data analytics examined steps that organizations can take to implement a data-driven approach to data-breach response.
- Jay Brudz - Partner, Drinker Biddle
- Jeff Hunt - Partner, PulsePoint Group
- Serge Jorgensen - Partner, Sylint Group
- Kenneth Darrell - Lead Data Scientist, Tritura Information Governance LLC
- Anand Raj Shah - Associate, Drinker Biddle