Drinker Biddle, along with Milliman and Westminster Consulting, presented a breakfast seminar to discuss the impact of the DOL fiduciary rule, compliance and operational issues surrounding employee benefit plans, and practical guidance for risk mitigation.
This seminar covered:
- How the DOL fiduciary rule affects qualified plan sponsors and fiduciary committees;
- Lessons learned from recent 401(k) plan litigation;
- Evaluation of qualified plan fees and how they are paid;
- Best practices for qualified plan sponsors and fiduciary committees;
- Why plan sponsors must also carefully monitor their nonqualified plans; and
- An overview of the top 12 potential traps faced by nonqualified plan sponsors.
CLE: This presentation has been approved for Continuing Legal Education in the following states: Pennsylvania (1.5 substantive credit), New Jersey (1.8 general credit), New York (1.5 general credit), Illinois (1.5 general credit) and California (1.5 general credit). For anyone seeking credit in another jurisdiction, please contact andrea.sacchetti dbr.com as soon as possible to allow time to apply for the appropriate accreditation.
CPE: Milliman is authorized by the New York State Education Department, State Board For Public Accountancy to award 1.5 continuing professional education (CPE) credits for successful completion of this program (Advisory Services). New York Sponsor License: 002868.
PDCs: Milliman is recognized by SHRM to offer SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP professional development credits (PDCs). This program is valid for 1.5 PDCs. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit shrmcertification.org.