Drinker Biddle and Sullivan Cotter held a Health Care seminar. Many factors, including the possibility of declining revenues and greater scrutiny of executive and physician compensation, are forcing board members and executives to re-evaluate their compensation programs to attract and retain talent that can navigate the rapidly changing landscape.
This seminar provided:
An introduction to total compensation for executives and employed physicians,
including the rules and regulations governing executive and physician compensation.
- An overview of the latest trends in health care compensation and an opportunity to discuss what organizations need to do to proactively address today's issues.
- Practical insights into the changes to physician compensation in the era of health care reform.
- Best practices in governance and public relations strategies.
- An opportunity to network with other board members and senior executives.
- John D'Andrea, Partner, Health Care Practice Group, Drinker Biddle
- Dave Hesselink, Principal, Sullivan Cotter
- Warren Kerper, Managing Principal, Sullivan Cotter
- Kimberly Mobley, Managing Principal, Sullivan Cotter
- James Rohan, Vice President, Managing Director, Sullivan Cotter
- Michael Rosenbaum, Partner, Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation Practice Group, Drinker Biddle
- David Wolfe, Partner, Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation Practice Group, Drinker Biddle