Drinker Biddle Customs & International Trade Team hosted a complimentary educational and networking program in our Milwaukee office, followed by a reception on Thursday, April 17, 2014.
- 2:30-3:00 p.m. – Doug Heffner – What to Do When You Discover Your Imported Goods are Subject to Antidumping and Countervailing Duty Orders
- 3:00-3:30 p.m. – Randy Rucker – Tariff Classification Strategies - Should I Consider Litigation at the Court of International Trade?
- 3:30-4:00 p.m. – Beata Spuhler – Establishing a First Sale Program and Maintaining Compliance Once it is Implemented
- 4:00-4:30 p.m. – Joan Koenig – Managing your Exposure to OFAC and Other Sanctions Programs and Risks
- 4:30-5:30 p.m. – Q&A/Open Forum Discussions
Source: Drinker Biddle Educational and Networking Program