Albany associate Rachel Ryan participated in the alumni panel for Accepted Students Day at Albany Law School on May 24, 2013. Rachel discussed her background, her current position, how she came to be here and offered guidance to the prospective students.
The panel then answered questions that included:
- What surprised you most about law school?
- How did law school course work preparation differ from undergrad?
- Tips on surviving the first semester?
- What student organizations/journals/clinics were you involved in? How did they benefit you in the long run?
- Best Albany Law experience? Why Albany Law?