December 11, 2007
Oak Brook, IL.
December 12, 2007
This conference is being hosted by the National Business Institute and is aimed at lawyers, city planners, local zoning and land use officials, developers, engineers, architects, appraisers and surveyors. Topics to be covered include:
• the land use subdivision process,
• how to develop and utilize a comprehensive plan,
• legal and practical considerations of annexation,
• the zoning process and decision, and
• environmental and development issues to watch out for.
Tuition for this all day event includes snacks and refreshments and a copy of Land Use Law: Current Issues in Subdivision, Annexation and Zoning.