Christine Baker, partner in the Commercial Litigation Practice Group, will participate on the panel entitled “Rainmaking and Business Development for Women: Understanding and Managing the Impact of Gender on Your Career and Rainmaking Success” at the Women in the Legal Profession Summit in Philadelphia. The panel will discuss topics such as:
- Dissecting Rainmaking—Illustrating the Distinction of Marketing and Selling
- What are the Tools of Successful Female Rainmakers?
- Leveraging Strengths to Create Leadership and Networking Opportunities
- How to Build and Profit from Mentoring Relationships
- Defining a Rainmaking Style that is Authentic to You
- Making Your Financial Contribution and Ensuring it is Valued and Compensated